GFstudio Terms and Conditions of Membership
1. Membership is available to anyone 18 years of age or older. Guardian consent is required for persons under 18 years of age. Minors aged 12-16 have to be accompanied by a legal guardian at all times. I also accept the Terms and conditions for my child on their behalf should they attend Classes.
2. I acknowledge that the periodic debit amount will be direct debited to my account according to the conditions of my agreement with GFstudio. I acknowledge that if a debit is unable to be processed I may be responsible for a fee in addition to any financial institution charges, collection fees, the introduction of additional costs due to changes in the tax system or the introduction of a new tax system including but not limited to solicitors costs incurred by GFstudio & GFstudio will also be allowed to debit my account to collect any arrears of payments owing.
3. I understand my debit will be charged to my account whether I use the facilities or not.
4. Periodic direct memberships are for a minimum term of 12 months with no specific expiration date. Upon completion of the minimum term, debits will continue at the same specified frequency unless 14 days written notice is given and an Application to Cancel form is completed by the member. No advice on completion of minimum term is given by GFstudio.
5. Payments will be made when due and no individual advice of payment will be issued by GFstudio.
6. Memberships (including joining fee) at GFstudio is non-refundable. I may release myself of any responsibility of a minimum term agreement only by transferring my membership to another party (approved by GFstudio) or by paying an early cancellation fee of $199 (includes GST), This is to be paid in person, if I am unable to do this, I authorise my account to be automatically billed the cancellation fee. I acknowledge I am responsible for payment of any arrears due by me. I need to give in writing a minimum of 2 weeks notice of the intent to cancel membership.
7. The member agrees to use the Gym at the Member's own risk. To the full extent permitted by the law, the Member releases the operator of the Gym and the owner of the Gym premises and their respective employees and independent contractors from and indemnifies them against all liability which arises from or in connection with the use by the Member or participation in any activities at the Gym including but not limited to any liability arising from any accident, damage, injury including personal injury or theft or loss of goods suffered by the Member, the Member's property.
8. Gfstudio retains the right to alter opening hours, class times, pricing and any of its services at its sole discretion.
9. I agree to follow the centre rules and requirements such as signing in to classes each visit, use of towel, replacement of weights, appropriate behaviour, use of correct attire and footwear.
10. We at GFstudio can cancel the free promotion membership at anytime.
11. The 7 day Promo can only be used once per person, will have to book in classes on our app to attend as limited spots are available in classes
12. Suspensions must be a minimum of TWO weeks at a time and no more than FOUR weeks per 12 months with a accompanying medical certificate from a medical practitioner. Suspensions cannot be taken in the first 6 weeks upon starting a membership. a fee will apply to suspensions of $5 per week.
13. If using the Children's corner at designated times set by GF studio, we do not accept any responsibility for your child, the following rules are to be followed - 13.1 Enter at own risk, 13.2 All kids are to be supervised by a parent at all times, 13.3 All responsibility for children is by the parent, 13.4 No unwell children allowed, 13.5 No food or drink , 13.6 Kids must sit quietly and respect others while parents workout, 13.7 ONE CLASS MAXIMUM STAY, 13.8 Kids MUST be BOOKED in, 13.9 Maximum of 8 kids, 13.10 Children aged 2-12 years
* Waivers MUST be signed prior to entry
I understand that I will
book into all classes attended using the app.
Bring my own towel, matt and drink bottle to class.
Maintain social distancing standards set by Australian government.
No attend classes if present symptoms of covid-19
Advise the studio if test positive to Covid-19
Use the sanitiser provided and wipe down equipment used with provided disinfectant and paper towels.
use facemarks and check in QR codes as per Queensland government guidelines.
I agree to follow the centre rules and requirements such as signing in to classes each visit, use of towel, replacement of weights, appropriate behaviour, use of correct attire and footwear.